About | Bankruptcy Law Firm of Robert J. Corcoran
We are committed to helping debt laden Americans erase their debts through our nation’s constitutionally based bankruptcy laws. With over 25 years of experience, Robert J. Corcoran has assisted clients in wiping out over 100 million dollars in cumulative outstanding debt. We handle personal and corporate bankruptcy cases under Chapter 7 and also Chapter 13.
The Law Firm of Robert J. Corcoran, P.A. represents clients in west central Florida including: Citrus, Marion, Hernando, Levy, and Sumter counties and the towns of Crystal River, Inverness, Beverly Hills, Homosassa, Homosassa Springs, Lecanto, Hernando, Floral City, Ocala, Dunnellon, Inglis, Yankeetown, Red Level, and Holder and others.
Meet your attorney, Robert J. Corcoran, P.A.
Robert is an experienced attorney practicing for over 25 years who aggressively pursues his clients’ interests. Robert received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida graduating with honors. Robert then worked for the Wall Street investment firms of Brown Brothers Harriman and First Boston Corporation gaining valuable financial experience before returning to the University of Florida to obtain his Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree. Following law school, Robert served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Fifth Judicial Circuit of Florida before going into private practice. Robert is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
Why Hire Us?
1. We have over 25 years experience specializing in bankruptcy law.
2. We are experts in exemption law enabling you to avoid unnecessary loss of property.
3. We’ll take the stress off you! We avoid mistakes, complications, and/or dismissal of your case by doing a detailed full work-up ourselves. We won’t ask you to complete any complicated legal forms.
4. We represent you at the meeting of creditors and ensure your hearing goes smoothly.
5. Because we are experts in both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases, we will make sure you file under the chapter that is best for your circumstances.
6. We are local to Citrus County, accessible, and personable.
7. Our rates are competitive and we offer payment plans.
8. The consultation is free and confidential with no obligation.